Friday, May 8, 2009

So far from home

Some random lines written during consti class

Here I am, On the road
Once again, Far from home
Far from you..
And thos beautiful eyes

The road goes on, I drive along
No aim in mind, just moving on

Your thoughts come, I close my eyes
Happy moments..come fleeting by
Heaping up..become stack and heaves
Like my own treasure trove

Those moments pass, I look ahead
But the breeze picks up,.....And
I sense your smell
You seem to be...here and there
You seem to be..just everywhere

Love you high, just can't deny
Miss you so, Miss that touch

But I am, On the road
Just so far....
So far from home

3 comments:

  1. Dada,
    u knw i kinda envy u now.. Kati dami lekhnu vako...wish i cud do da same,hehe.
    U knw hw i'm feelin rite nw...wish i was lyk A.R.Rahman thn i wud hav added add a gud tune n music to it straight away.. Hehe.
    Must b soundin stupid, bt dats hw m feelin...
    Keep writin..
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice..music would definitely add something to the lyrics...:)

    ReplyDelete