Monday, January 4, 2010

Randomly Random...if any such thing exists

The title says it all
Its that time of the year where no matter what thoughts seem to be positive and resolutions remembered, akin to a honeymoon period.
New Year was ushered in a random nowhere perhaps in keeping with law school tradition.
And in keeping with traditions of people all around, I ventured into some of my own. No the post is not about my 'wonderful' resolutions or the strain already being felt by such resolutions.
I got a lift on an auto to class today. After never getting one from countless bikers outside Gate 3, a lift on an auto felt awesome. Followed by 4 hours of sleepy lectures. Lunch and 3 hours of sleep as a crumpled heap on the carpet in my room ( where I was supposed to have a power nap of 20 mins), the day is strange. But keeping it in the New year mood, it is still different not depressing.
And there is the music too, always something to lift my mood;something randomly playing in my library and if nothing else there is always Dylan.
Ah but all thoughts and no action made Tom a dull boy, so cannot caontinue longer on my procrastination. Have a team member arrivng from the WUDC at Turkey tomorrow and I am yet to show something substantial on my work.
But as they say, Raat Baaki Baat Baaki.
Off to work!!!

1 comment:

  1. Feedjit is a free widget, sathi. You could get it from here. http://feedjit.com/joinjs/

    On left most page, there is a button called "Click to Add to Blogger". Cheers

    ReplyDelete