Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Breathing Some life

Amazing just what a little bit of prodding can do. I saw you writing those lines, that preamble you said. So fitting, I thought, just like a constitution. Yet, I did not read on. I squared time away, brought it back to a line and then drew some more knots. Yet I withered on, not reading your lines.

But how long could I wait? You asked me if I had abandoned this place. Maybe I had or maybe I have. But you know me right? Abandon is not my forte.  So instead of writing, I started reading what you had written. Shillong seems to have got to you brother; from loosely hung jeans to violence, to bandhs and questions of existentialism

I like it that you put out some videos. You know, it gives me some good music to listen to, and to be honest to appear cool to the ladies. I still remember and treasure that one by Cohen that you sent. And that one with Dawkins is cool. But you could have at least spared poor Arnab. I am sure the 'nation' wants to know a lot of things from his guests!

I guess, this place is whispering; a few tunes for now. Hopefully more shall come to remain.

PS: The colours on your blog are very difficult for colour blind people! :)

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if you have adjusted your time zone or not but if you have not, it seems you are back to your nocturnal hours. The blog is a fantastic way to keep in touch with loved ones far away; to share a little of one's head space, non? Which is why, i hope you get back to posting so that i (and others) can follow your little adventures, mental or otherwise.

    ReplyDelete