Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Chaotic

I wish I had a gun
I wish i had a gun
That is what I hear in my room all day long; my enthusiastic roommates singing along with Rahul. Awesome song, but thats beside the point.

Every day seems to be passing by, with the same if slightly different events. Just adding up is the all too familiar anxiety; of the impending projects. Wrapped in all of this is the easy way with which things pass by; not pausing for a while.

Right now, its 1 in the morning. Well sleep does not come till 4 and stays through the classes. So I guess I have time and there are people in the room, making jokes all the time. Some guitar enthusiasts and my occasional 'original joke'.

I guess, its the best time of the 'day'. The time when I feel fresh enough to run a mile and yet end up just rambling around. The time when plans for the next day planned and resolutions made only for the next day with the same old story.

But then, there are friends all around, I guess some of them doing the same; Comrade in Arms to a sleepy and lazy tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment