Thursday, January 15, 2009

Holidays

All the patience that one builds up seems to desert one as the goal comes nearer, desperation iand anticipation are never more visible than when you are not so far from your destination but still have some time to go, in this case the holidays...the usual counting back the days makes way for the frenzied counting of the hours with the exams being almost non existent from the mind and all that remains is the anticipation of going home; to Delhi, Chennai, Varanasi or in my case to Kathmandu..

No matter which boarding school and hostel, the anticipation at going home is always there..you cant just wait to reach there. But more often than not after some days you tend to miss those familiar hostel people, those friendly faces you say hi to, those random people who come to your room at all times of the day and the ease to find a conversation on any topic anytime you want.

I know what lies in store for me this holiday...an experience with myself to test my own limits and confidence in my abilities. I want to travel during these holidays and finally the plans are quite falling into shape like the final pieces of a puzzle... and even if things go awry and stray, I am sure there will always be something new, some new experiences to see and learn and some new stories to write about..

Ahh hope everything turns out just the way it is supposed to be...

No comments:

Post a Comment