Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Me first...what next?

Sometimes it is hard to understand, to understand the myriad of thoughts; thoughts mostly depressing and confusing. And perhaps all the more harder when these thoughts are your own..when you do not know whether to follow your heart or your brain, when things come too close to ignore.

But then these thoughts never leave me alone and I guess my new found belief in myself is due to these thoughts of mine..trying to ignore a few thoughts and leaving a few other thoughts for the future. Perhaps, I am prioritising selfishly for the first time in my life; perhaps.....

But then, it feels different to be "me first" for a while in my thoughts and actions. Lets see where this leads..

1 comment:

  1. put your thoughts aside for a moment, and let the thinking begin from zero consciously.

    now think about it and act accordingly....It always works...

    ReplyDelete