Monday, December 8, 2008

Dunno...

Dunno what to do

where to look

where to go

what to seek

Nothing seems right

nothing goes well.

All my love

seems in vain

Dunno what I want

what I seek

never get what i think

Dunno….

why I need

what i think that I need

dunno what

never seem to find

the proper words to say

For the emotions that

course my heart

or the feelings that

clutter my self

never got the charm

to bare my soul

or make it seem like

things to hold

Dunno when to look

and see things straight

or avoid a glance

and move ahead

Dunno when to hurt

both sides of the ridge

and let it be and just move on

Dunno when to scatter the broken china pieces

Dunno what to do with memories

too precious, but yet……

dunno what to do without you

Just dunno what to do without you...

No comments:

Post a Comment