Monday, December 8, 2008

Forever there..

The feelings that course
Through my veins
When i talk to you
and hold you to my heart
When those words that you say
Opens in me
The one you love

Those words go on
I reach further
Into the depths
of your love
You come closer
I feel you;your passion
Your hands on mine
Protected, I feel
Insulated from the world
Safe in our own haven
With you;my love

Suddenly you stop
I look up; into your eyes
You look back; give me a smile
Nothing I hear, just the breeze
Yet, your love is so audible
Audible to my heart
I continue to stare
deep into those lovely eyes


My heart skips a beat
I let out a sigh
Can live my life forever
under that gaze
that meets my eye
so full of love
no need for anything else


Let me lie here
Under your watch
On that lap of yours
Just make me sleep
And lie there……Forever
Your hands in mine
Loved, Protected…
Forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment